Resources to Help You With Your Journey to Recovery
Thanks to the diligent efforts of our National partner the RU Recovery Ministry based out of Rockford, IL we are able to provide many great resources that cover various addiction topics.
12 Indications of an Addiction
- Do you love a certain destructive habit?
- Do you think about this habit obsessively?
- Do you feel the need to hide this habit?
- Do you run to this habit to cope with stress or problems?
- Do you find it hard to imagine your life without it?
- Do you plan your life around this habit?
- Have you ever tried to quit this habit and failed?
- Are you wasting precious time or money on this habit?
- Have friends or relatives complained about this habit?
- Does this habit isolate you from meaningful relationships?
- Has this habit stopped being fun?
- Do you have a desire to break free from the control of this habit?
7 Daily Task For Recovery
“My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.” – -Proverbs 23:26
- Search the Scriptures (Acts 17:11)
- Pray (Psalm 86:3)
- Praise God (Psalm 119:164)
- Exhort (Hebrews 3:13)
- Take Up Your Cross (Luke 9:23)
- Die to Yourself (I Corinthians 15:31)
- Perform Your Vows (Psalm 61:8)